30-Day 100% Money-Back Triple Protection Guarantee
We back up all of our professional home inspection services with our 30 Day 100% Money-Back Triple Protection Guarantee!
- We guarantee Home Check will consult with you for free to answer all your home inspection questions and customize a professional home inspection package that meets your needs.
- We guarantee Home Check will execute your comprehensive professional home inspection and email the Inspection Report to you within 24 hours of the inspection date.
- We guarantee Home Check will provide you with free ongoing client service after you receive the Inspection Report to answer your home inspection questions for an unlimited time.
We guarantee to deliver all of these professional inspection services to you or we will refund your inspection fee within 30 days of the inspection date.
We stand by our commitment to you before, during and after your professional home inspection!
Please see the 30-day 100% money back guarantee terms and conditions listed below.
30-Day 100% Money-Back Triple Protection Guarantee Terms and Conditions
30-day 100% money-back guarantee refers to paid fees for standard home inspections only for the first 30 days after the date of inspection. All inspection and professional inspection services fees must be paid in full by no later than the date of service. Does not include fees paid for all other services including radon/water testing and all other additional home inspection services.
30-day money-back guarantee covers one free phone consultation per new client. Client must provide Home Check with all required home inspection related information to complete the home inspection package prior to the date the Inspection services are performed.
30-day money-back guarantee covers one standard home inspection executed for the client provided that the following conditions are met in full:
1) Home Check is available to complete the home inspection during the time period required by the Client.
2) Client understands and agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in the written Inspection Agreement emailed to the Client prior to the home inspection date. Client must provide a signed copy of the Inspection Agreement to Home Check prior to the start of the home inspection.
3) Client understands and agrees that the home inspection will be conducted under the Standards of Practice (SOP) in accordance with the Section 32 of the State of Vermont Administrative Rules for Property Inspectors Effective Date July 1, 2015. A copy of the SOP can be found at:
30-day money-back guarantee is not applicable in the following circumstances: Home Check will not email or transmit the Inspection Report or any other completed professional services Reports until all inspection and professional services fees have been paid in full to Home Check.
4) Home Check is not able to email the Inspection Report within 24 hours after the inspection date due to unforeseen issues including but not limited to hardware, software and/or internet connection issues, accident, injury or illness.
Home Check is prevented from executing the home inspection services by any other party or circumstance including but not limited to the client, property sellers and/or occupants, realtor, site conditions, weather conditions, accident, injury or illness.